Monday, April 7, 2008

Back to reality....sort of.


I'm feeling a little lonely today. No classes to attend and artful discussions to be had. No walks on the beach. I have a laundry list of things to do today but can't get myself out of that quiet head space that I've been in for the last five days. I will post again later with more details of classes and such. I just need a little time to wrap my head around it. More photos will be available in my Flickr gallery.

I'm so excited to see what I can do now with what I've learned. I feel like a changed person after attending Artfest and look forward to attending next year. Until then I will think of all the people I was so blessed to meet and the experience of existing in that beautiful and enveloping community of artistic people.

There's a tremendous comfort in being home and looking forward to developing my art. The best part of coming home is that I woke up today in my own bed , kissed my husband and cuddled my son as he watched cartoons and played with his bear. That is the most beautiful place in the world.

No comments: