Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Artfest Trades





I'm finally getting my Artfest trades put together. I'm making a variety of little charms with some combination of owls, leaves and flowers.

I'm also putting together a small number of 3"x6" journals with chipboard covers (colored with chalk then embossed) and 120lb watercolor paper pages. These will only be for those "extra-special" trades, since they are time consuming and a little more expensive to make. I'm very happy with the first one and the number I bring will just depend on how much time I have to spend assembling them. I doubt I'll have more than a dozen of them unless I suddenly get a massive spurt of productivity!

So many projects going on...so little time.

4 comments:

Cheryl Connell said...

These look great! I am in the midst of making some too. What classes are you in?


Cheryl

kecia deveney said...

these are great - thanks for sharing!
kecia

Kel said...

they look lovely! I know what you mean about the time, I have much bigger plans than I have hours left!

Danita Lyn said...

Ohhh...your trades are so cute! I am getting ready for Artfest too...see you there!

Danita Lyn